CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Wednesday 2 March 2016

I never dated Terry G,' actress Beverly Osu clears air


Former video vixen, Beverly Osu has taken to address rumours making rounds that she was romantically involved with Terry G and they are now broken up. Beverly in an interview with Punch shut those rumours down saying,  "I never dated Terry G, so how could we have broken up?
We have attended public events in company with each other, but it is the same with other showbiz personalities. How are we romantically linked When asked about how she was dealing with fame, Beverly revealed, "It is usually difficult for celebrities to be themselves because the society has a way of appraising them. Society wants to tell celebrities how to dress, talk or act but I am me; I am friendly when I want to be and I dance wherever I want to or whenever I feel like.
People tend to forget that celebrities are also human beings and we do not have two heads. I don’t handle fame; I just live my life because being famous is now a part of my life; it is expensive but it was not something I planned for.

No comments:

Post a Comment