CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Friday 18 March 2016

Governor Fayose singlehandedly made me PDP Chairman,’ Ali Modu Sheriff says

Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff has said that he got into the position because of Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose.
Sheriff made the disclosure in Ekiti after meeting with Fayose and other members of the party on Thursday, March 17, 2016, Punch reports.
“I never planned to be the PDP Chairman but God used people like Fayose and other Nigerians to make me the chairman (of the party),” Sheriff said.
“I was sleeping in my room when Fayose called me from Port Harcourt and said I was going to be the new National Chairman. For me, it was a miracle.


“God chose Fayose for Ekiti people because of his popularity in the state. He was taken to the prison and eight years after, he came back. People won’t be happy with the governor if he has not been fair to them," he added.
Sheriff’s emergence as PDP chairman has led to dissatisfaction among members due to his alleged connection with Boko Haram.

No comments:

Post a Comment