CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Friday 18 March 2016

(VIDEO) All APC members are God fearing' Rotimi Amaechi says

Former Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi has said that all the members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are God-fearing. Amaechi also said that he hates violence and that his followers aren't allowed to own guns.

The former governor, and current Minister of Transportation, made the comments on Wednesday, March 16, 2016, during an interview on Channels TV.
“I wish you knew me very well, I hate violence. One thing I fear about life is that it is irreplaceable, so one thing you must do if you follow me is that you must not own a gun, you must not own a machete except for purpose of agriculture, and you must not own a knife. So you can’t work with me and carry weapon,” Amaechi said.
“Don’t forget, when I was governor, over 100 persons were killed in the 2015 election and we named them. There is a book written on that; we named them, their families and locations. Are you now saying that as governor I couldn’t have brought out money for my people to buy weapons?”
“Those who follow me directly carry weapons, those are my security. But if you talk about followership in terms of politics, yes, one qualification you will have is that you must be God-fearing; you have no business being with me if you are not God-fearing,” he added.
When asked if all members of the APC are God-fearing, Amaechi said: “You must be God-fearing to be in the APC.”
“Of course I say that. You must be God-fearing… being God-fearing does not mean you won’t commit sin, but it means you have a limit to which you can do things. For instance, you know the consequences of death,” he added.
Amaechi is currently locked in a war of words with incumbent governor, Nyesom Wike over the March 19 State and National Assembly rerun elections in the state.

watch video here;

No comments:

Post a Comment