CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Wednesday 16 March 2016

Nigerian striker Victor Osimhen vows to battle for Dream Team shirt

Nigeria youth international, Victor Osimhen has vowed to fight for a shirt after arriving the Dream Team camp. Osimhen finished as the highest goal scorer at the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup which Nigerian won. He was promoted to the Dream Team and was part of the squad that won the U-23 African Cup of Nations in December 2015.

The 17-year-old who has been training at Wolfsburg-where he will sign a professional contract when he turns 18 in January 2017 is determined to fight for a shirt ahead of the Dream Team’s friendly game with Brazil later this month.
"It's always fun for me to come to camp and play for my fatherland. I see it as a privilege and will always honour such invitations any time I am called upon,” he told the Nigeria Football Federation official website."I have come to fight for a jersey in this friendly match that is part of preparations for the Rio Olympics and I am happy to be among the invited players.

“You know I was part of the Golden Eaglets team that defeated the Brazilians at the last U-17 World Cup in Chile and so it will a pleasure for me to play them at their backyard and hopefully find the back of the net, as I did against them in Chile."
Osimhen is the first foreign -based player to arrive camp the Star View Palace Hotel in preparation for the game against Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment