CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Wednesday 3 February 2016

Buhari didn't give me one kobo - Cleric Fr. Mbaka says

Catholic Priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka and founder of the Adoration Ministries Enugu (AMEN) , has vowed that his visit to Aso Rock did not yield any financial gratification.Mbaka, was recently transferred from Christ The King Parish to Our Lady Parish in Emene, a suburb of Enugu, said the only thing he demanded from President Muhammadu Buhari was good governance.
“When eventually I met Buhari when I went for prayers at Aso Rock, what I demanded from him was good governance for Nigeria. I didn’t ask him to give me one kobo. One kobo of Buhari has never entered my hand”, the priest told journalists.

He was hosted by the President at the Villa on December 18, 2016.

Buhari had described the cleric's prophecy about him as one of the best.

“Thank you very much for what you have done and said.

“It brought you out to the whole country as a man of courage. It was honest and well delivered.

“It has gone into the records as one of the best concerns expressed from the pulpit, not because it favoured me and my party, the All Progressives Congress, but because it was good for the country,“ the President said.

READ: Why we transferred Mbaka - Catholic Church reveal

Prior to the 2015 presidential election, Mbaka had told his congregation that former president Goodluck Jonathan would lose the election

No comments:

Post a Comment