CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Tuesday 23 February 2016

T.I. Signs Deal With Roc Nation. Becomes Co-Owner Of Tidal (Video)

T.I. and Jay Z are officially business partners. On Monday, February 22, Tip announced that he had joined Rihanna, Usher, Beyonce, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole and others as part owner of Hov's music streaming service, Tidal.In addition, the Atlanta rapper inked a deal with Roc Nation to distribute his forthcoming 10th solo album titled "The Dime Trap."

"It does begin a new beginning for myself as an artist and Hustle Hang as a company. We have partnered with Roc Nation and I am part owner of Tidal," he told the crowd at his pop-up performance at Greenbriar Mall in Atlanta last night.
 You can stream the performance here http://tidal.com/us/tip.T.I. also premiered the official music video for "Money Talk," the lead single from "The Dime Trap" on Tidal.


No comments:

Post a Comment