CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Monday 29 February 2016

Teenage king in Delta state appoints uncle as regent while he goes to school

The Obi of Ubulu-Uku Kingdom, Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I has appointed his uncle as the regent that would stand in for him till the completion of his studies in the United Kingdom.
The 17-years old, who only succeeded his late father,
Obi Ofulue, following his death as the Obi Akaeze Edward Ofulue III made this declaration in an interview with Punch Newspaper.In his words, "I am going back to the UK to continue my studies. My uncle has been appointed to stand in for me as the regent till I return. It is really historic for the people of Ubulu-Uku who I hold in trust as my people and I ask the Almighty God to see me through the period of my studies. I promise to do the will of my people."
Continuing, he said, 'I also ask the Almighty God to support me and bless the people of Ubulu-Uku beyond their expectations. I also beseech Him to bless the Kingdom and make my reign peaceful.'
Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze I of Ubulu-Uku Kingdom recently met with the Governor of Delta State, Ifeanyi Okowa after he was coronated.

No comments:

Post a Comment