CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Thursday 4 February 2016

Emmanuel Adebayor gifts Crystal Palace jerseys to local club-side in Togo

New Crystal Palace signing Emmanuel Adebayor has gifted a Togolese local club-side a load of branded jerseys as a thank you gift for allowing him to train with them.Adebayor spent time at his homes in Accra and Togo during the time he was club-less and training regularly with the local team.
After signing for Crystal Palace, the striker took to Instagram to reveal that he will be sending the team a load of branded jerseys as a thank-you gift.“When I was out there without club, the TeamSEA (Aka Totsi Team) always welcomed me in their team,” Adebayor said on Instagram while holding a Palace jersey branded with ‘Team SEA’ (which stands for his full name).


“This is a team from my neighbourhood in Togo with young talented players but also some experienced players.

“Playing with them everyday helped improve my match fitness and my mental strength. They supported me during the hard times and always prayed for me.

“We didn't always played on the best fields but we always played some high level football and kept it professional.


“They kept me going and I keep them going. This set of jersey (Home/Away) is made for each player in the team. Thanks to all the players, staff and fans of the Team SEA!.Adebayor could not prevent defeat for Palace on his debut as the Alan Pardew's side was beaten at home by Bournemouth on Tuesday, February, 2

No comments:

Post a Comment