CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Sunday 6 December 2015

NDLEA nabs major hemp distributors in Abia state

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency said it made a discovery of 137kgs of cannabis and the arrest of two suspects in Abia State during a raid.According to the NDLEA commander in Abia, Mr. Dele Akingbade,
the two suspects, 35-year-old Fidelis Ogbonna and 68-year-old Ududem Nwoke, were major hemp distributors in the state.The commander further revealed that a cannabis warehouse ran by Nwoke was discovered during the raid and hidden in the warehouse was nine bags of cannabis weighing 87kg.Furthermore, the drug dealers confessed they got into cannabis business due to poverty.
“My father died when I was a little child and I have suffered. A friend introduced me to the cannabis business. I use the proceeds to take care of my family. I also use my personal car to distribute it to avoid suspicion,” says Fedelis
“Cannabis sale is my only source of livelihood,” says Nwoke
Both drug dealers will be charged to court for unlawful possession and trafficking of cannabis, according to a statement by NDLEA spokesperson, Mr. Mitchell Ofoyeju

No comments:

Post a Comment