CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Sunday 13 December 2015

Lil Bibby On Spike Lee's 'Chiraq' Movie: "It Didn't Really Portray Chicago. It's A F*cked Up Place" Talks Cop In Laquan McDonald Murder "Somebody Need To Find Out Where He Stay"

Spike Lee's new film, "Chi-Raq," has been getting mixed reviews. Most of the rappers that actually live in Chicago have given it a thumbs down.

Lil Bibby talks to Vlad TV about Spike and the movie.


"It's kind of like a musical or satire, or something like that. It don't really portray Chicago like that," Bibby said. "And he did a lot of funny sh!t with it. And it just made me laugh at certain moments. I think that wasn't smart to do it like that. I think he should have did a real documentary and made people wanna cry, because it's a f*cked up place. It's some crazy sh!t that's going on that nobody really understands, but the people in Chicago."Bibby went on to say that he definitely wouldn't watch it again.


"I don't wanna bash Spike Lee 'cause I understand he's a legend in the movie business. It's always good to see a black person that made it to that level," Bibby continued. "But I think he should have did it as a documentary and made people wanna actually cry because it's kind of sad how the kids think in Chicago. I will tell you think...I don't think I would watch it again."

No comments:

Post a Comment