CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Friday 18 December 2015

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo launches 'CR7' hotels

The Real Madrid star is going into the hotel business as he on Thursday, December 17, he unveiled his a £54million range of 'CR7' hotels in different three cities linked to his career.“My job is to play football, but life won't always be like this,” Ronaldo said about life after football.

“I have to dedicate myself to this new project and I have the best team in the world around me.
“I am young but I feel very fulfilled so this project is exciting for me. I'm thinking about my future, and my son and my family.“I'm certain that this investment is surely one of the safest deals that I can capitalise on for my future.”

Ronaldo in partnership with Pestana Hotel Group is planning to bring the ‘CR7’ hotel to Funchal, Lisbon, Madrid and New York.
“The first hotel will be in Madeira and I want to be at the opening of all of them,” Ronaldo said.“I'm very happy with Madeira and the second being in Madrid - where I play - so it makes a lot of sense. I'm extremely happy because this is the biggest project in my life and it's completely different to what I do.


“We were considering only one hotel originally, so to start with four locations is a big kick-off! It's like playing for the first time and suddenly scoring lots of goals.“This came about naturally and it made me feel good about this project, that's why when you ask about the future, I don't know.”
The plans to also implement the project in New York could yet again spark rumours of a MLS move for the Portugal international.

Ronaldo is reportedly on his way out of football and his next destination has been a subject of several speculative reports.
It can be recalled that he recently bought a bought an £11.1m flat from the Trump Tower in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment