CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Friday 4 December 2015

INCREDIBLE!!!! Lorry driver allegedly disappears from accident scene

Residents of Dutse Bukuma community in the Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory, have sworn to the effectiveness of a juju power after the driver of lorry mysteriously disappeared from the scene of a ghastly accident involving his truck.

As reported in Daily Trust, the lorry loaded with sand, with registration number Abuja RBC 339XB, was going from the Bwari axis towards Dutse Alhaji, when its engine fell off the hood, and consequently, the lorry developed a break failure and the driver lost control and rammed into a barricade before it finally somersaulted.
When residents rushed to the spot, they were shocked to find a local mechanic identified as Tunde Bello trapped inside the lorry while the driver was nowhere to be found and was alleged to have disappeared the moment the accident happened.
Bello who spoke to journalists, said he had worked on the tipper and they were going for a test drive when the incident happened, adding that immediately the accident happened, the driver disappeared.
“I had earlier worked on the engine of the tipper which was carrying sand in my shop. when I finished, I accompanied the driver, around Dutse Bokoma, the tipper suddenly failed break and ran into the side walk before somersaulting.
It was later we realised that the engine of the tipper had pulled off from the hood but what really surprised me was the fact that somebody I was sitting next to, the moment the accident happened could not be seen.
People who rushed to help thought I was the driver but when I started asking after the driver everybody became surprised. They looked everywhere but he could not be found.
I do watch this thing in movies but today I witnessed it myself, this life is a mystery.”

No comments:

Post a Comment