CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Thursday 5 May 2016

Robbery suspect tells police he works for politicians

The suspect, Muyideen Ibrahim (Vanguard)
An armed robbery suspect arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command, Muyideen Ibrahim, stunned the officers when he openly confessed that he and his gang members actually work for some top politicians in the state, especially during elections as political thugs.The 29-year-old Ibrahim who is also a tricycle operator, also confessed that the politicians used him and his gang to unleash mayhem in the state and to attack their opponents.

Ibrahim was nabbed by men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) Ikeja, alongside other robbery suspects said to be terrorising the state and the police recovering some locally made pistols and live cartridges from the gang.
Other members of the gang include Ramonu Sanusi, Rilawanu Ayinde, Sodiq Olaide and Kazeem Idris.
In an interview when he was being paraded, Ibrahim said that apart from working for the politicians, he also used his tricycle to convey weapons for members of separate robbery gangs, whom he said were also members of different confraternities.
 “I use my Keke Marwa (Tricycle) to convey weapons for the gang. I am a political thug and not a robber. I work during elections only. Most of the guns were given to us by politicians.
We get the guns from some honorables at Onike. They pay us at the end of the day. But some political thugs end up not taking the guns back to the politicians. Most of the thugs are cultists.
One of them, Dagbe Ahmed, stays with me. But I never knew he is an armed robber. I was arrested because the police got to know that he stays with me. Dagbe and I work for different politicians.
I do not fight or kill like them. I only operate with my Keke Marwa after elections,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment