CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Wednesday 6 April 2016

The Notorious B.I.G.'s Daughter, T'yanna Wallace, Goes Off On Diddy: "Puff Does Nothing For My Family. Tired Of Lying For His Lame A$$!" Diddy Reaches Out To Smooth Things Over

T'yanna Wallace has reached her boiling point with Sean Combs a.k.a. Diddy. The daughter of The Notorious B.I.G. took to her Twitter account on Wednesday, April 6th, to air out the Bad Boy Records CEO
.The final straw for T'yanna was Diddy not reaching out to offer her a ticket to the Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour stop at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New on May 20th.


T'yanna feels like it's a slap in the face since the tour is supposed to be in honor of her late father, real name Christopher Wallace, who was signed to Diddy's label."This bad boy concert is for my dad's bday but I got NOT ONE TICKET. just wanna point that out," she wrote. "Haven't spoken to puff in years, I guess that's why I didn't get a ticket to the concert. Puff does nothing for my family. Tired of lying for his lame a**!

"Diddy got wind of what was being said and reached out to T'yanna to make things right."Me & puff talked, a lot of things were cleared up & everything is LOVE!! So everybody can calm down," she later wrote.All's well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment