CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Thursday 14 April 2016

Teenager Turns Down Medical Treatment For Rare Condition Because He Thinks It’s A Blessing From God

Hirsute Muhammad Raihan, 13, has turned down medical treatment for his ultra rare condition because he thinks it's a blessing from God. The boy is revered as a Hindu deity in his Indonesian village because of his unusually hairy physique.


In fact, the student suffers from a rare genetic condition Werewolf Syndrome which causes his hands, legs, back and stomach to be covered in hair.


Muhammed faces name-calling from some peers who liken him to Hindu monkey god Hanuman.

But the devout Muslim, who lives with his widowed mum and four siblings in Mamburung village in North Kalimantan, on the island of Borneo, is unfazed with the name-calling and considers himself to be God's special child.



Muhammed said: "I am not bothered with such attention - some people laugh at me, others just come to me for a blessing. Sometime people would flock to my house from far-off villages to just have a glimpse of me. They think I am a god or have special powers, but this attention is okay because I know I look different."

No comments:

Post a Comment