CONTACT ME

+2348026352306
sixfeettwoinc@gmail.com
twitter: @disissixfeettwo
facebook: Facebook Page




Monday 25 January 2016

70-yr-old man in Kenya impregnates 13-yr-old girl

A 70-year-old man from the Kwale County in the south coast of Kenya, Zuma Mwero Kadzema, has been arrested and charged to court for allegedly impregnating a 13-year-old girl, reports Hero Radio.
It was gathered that Kadzema had taken the girl from her mother when she was nine-years-old to live with him with the promising to sponsor her education but he shocked his community when it turned out that she had was engaging in sexual activities with the minor.

Kadzema who accepted that he was actually having sex with the girl, revealed that her mother allowed him to go with the girl when she was 9 after he promised to sponsor her education but when the girl reached puberty, he saw it was the right time to sleep with the girl since he felt he had spent a lot of money for her education and would not get anyone to refund it when she was through.

“I had sex with her because I feared even if I did not, someone else would; and it would hurt me considering I have sacrificed a lot for her. I had used a lot of money to educate her; I looked around and saw there’s no one who would refund me the money I had spent on her. However, sleeping with her wasn’t my intention,” the suspect said.

No comments:

Post a Comment